Created on: 2012-09-30
Approximate number of subscribers: 633871
Approximate number of online users: 301
Moderators: Syfo, iOnlyADsona, haroohara, AtlanticExpress
Community Description: /r/Lesbian_gifs is your source of gifs, webms, and other animated material depicting women showing their affection for each other. Sticking to Imgur or Redgifs for your links will generally insure that your posts don’t get removed, but there are exceptions. Message the mods if your posts do not appear.
Posts to videos are welcome here, but any links to spam/linking sites are a fast track to removal and a ban.
Subreddit Sidebar Information
[/r/Lesbian_gifs](https://www.reddit.com/r/Lesbian_gifs) is your source of gifs, webms, and videos depicting women showing their affection for each other. Follow the posting guidelines below to ensure that your posts don't get removed and message the mods if your posts don't appear.
Save source requests for the comments section, not your title. Use [/r/pornID](https://www.reddit.com/r/pornID) or [/r/TipOfMyPenis](https://www.reddit.com/r/TipOfMyPenis) for your sleuthing.
>Posts to videos are welcome here, but any links to spam/linking sites are a fast track to removal and a ban.
* 1 – Content may be NSFW or SFW but **ALL MODELS MUST BE 18 OR OVER.**
* 2 – Posts must depict obviously lesbian content, no solos. Any non-lesbian posts or extreme fetishism is subject to removal by mods.
* 3 – No men in submissions.
* 4 – Hate speech or instigation will get your content removed and your account banned.
* 5 – Posts **MUST** come from approved hosting sites: Redgifs, Pornhub, or Reddit itself.
***! After May 15th, imgur.com will no longer be an approved hosting site !***
**Why is there a white background behind the posts? If you are using RES, please follow the steps provided below.**
1. Click the small gear icon in the top right.
1. Select "RES Settings Console."
1. Select "Appearance" at the bottom of the column on the left.
1. Hit "Comment Style" in the dropdown menu.
1. Switch "Comment Boxes" to Off.
1. Go to RES Settings Console.
1. Select "Browsing."
1. Choose "Selected Entry."
1. Disable "setColors."
Visit our sister subs!